MECHANICAL DESIGN ENGINEER
- In charge of planning and designing mechanical plans and specifications for all projects in design phase.
- Ensures that engineering work provides the most cost efficient and well-engineered designs.
- Provides professional counsel on mechanical work concerns.
- Recommends options where necessary on technical issues and concerns.
- Willing to conduct site visits/inspections.
- Successful candidate must be a graduate of Mechanical Engineering. With PME license.
- With at least 2-3 years experience in related field.
- Good in oral and written communication and presentation skills.
INTERNAL AUDITOR / INTERNAL AUDIT SUPERVISOR
- Performs specific audit procedures and prepare work papers documenting the audit procedures performed.
- Prepares and presents the results of audit work and recommendations to management.
- Graduate of Accountancy.
- Preferably with experience in related field.
- Responsible for carrying out regular compliance audit to check adherence of process owner to standard policies and procedures.
- Graduate of Accountancy or any related courses
- Not more than 30 years old; flexible;
- Experience in related industry is an advantage.
- In charge of all IT equipment such as PC/POS, network printer, internet connection, telephone lines and other peripherals.
- Responsible for the maintenance of all IT equipment at the branch and head office.
- Responsible in the acquisition and monitoring of all office supplies- consumables and non-consumables (fixed assets).
- Responsible for obtaining competitive quotes, negotiates prices and recommends vendor selection, purchase goods, and services and maintains supply of stock items to meet requisition needs.
HEAD OF CONSTRUCTION
- Responsible in the preparation and presentation of design, detailing of a construction site in accordance with business directions.
- Monitors and controls over-all Construction Unit in the execution of its strategic plans for the effective delivery of the projects.
- Sets regular project review for monitoring and tracking of construction projects and issues and provides construction expertise and viable solutions to construction issues through regular site visits.
- Must be a licensed architect, acquired over 10 years of technical experience for project design, monitoring, construction and evaluation .
HEAD OF BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
- Responsible for creating strategic action plans at the executive level to formulate new business ventures.
- Concentrate on finding and expanding current business into local market.
- Must be a licensed architect , acquired over 10 years of technical experience for project design, monitoring, construction and evaluation.
- You will need to be dynamic, client focused, a can do attitude and the ability to multi-task.
TEAM LEADERS / STORE OFFICERS
- Dynamic individual who are willing to make a career in convenience store operations. Experience in related industry an advantage but not necessary.
ACCOUNTING ASSISTANT / INVENTORY AUDITOR / SALES AUDITOR
- Graduate of Accountancy or related course
- With work related experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome
ASSISTANT BUYERS/BUYERS for Groceries and Food Service
- Experience in retail particularly in the field of Groceries (Food and Non-Food) or Food Service
- Responsibilities include Merchandise Assortment, Inventory Management Merchandise Evaluation, coordination with Operations and prepares business review reports.
- For Food Service, job entails in providing support to Food Service Manager in terms of negotiation and sourcing of suppliers for Food Service Department.
SITE DEVELOPMENT SPECIALIST
- Responsible for site searching and identification. In-charge of broker and agent’s coordination.
- Conducts site studies by gathering population data and validation of competitor and price survey.
- The candidate will head the Payroll department, in-charge of payroll processing, government remittances and loan payment. Prepares the payroll cost and manpower budget.
- The successful candidate will be responsible in developing, conceptualizing and implementation of Public Relations, Marketing, Advertisement and Promotion programs of the Company.
QUALITY ASSURANCE OFFICER/SPECIALIST/ANALYST
- Responsible in the quality and food safety standards. Ensure that the company is in compliance with the quality and industry regulatory requirement.
- Responsible in designing and implementing accounting/financial planning, procedures and related concerns for the company
- Provides support to all departments in reviewing and setting up of adequate information system.
- To head our Master Data Division. Responsible for the overall management of item listings in the Masterfile system. In-charge of maintaining and managing the planograms.
- Creates the item hierarchy and categorizes them into specific department.